Did I stutter?
Stanley is a long-time worker at Dunder Mifflin. He is a salesman at Dunder Mifflin Scranton and sits across from Phyllis Vance. Stanley works hard...
at crossword puzzles which he brings to every staff meeting. He doesn't say much and doesn't move much unless it's Pretzel Day.
Stanley Hudson Quotes
- I got them [Pam and Roy] a toaster. I tried to return the toaster, but the store said they no longer sold that kind of toaster, so my house now has two toasters.
- I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I
get paid too little, but on pretzel day? Well, I like pretzel day...
- Yes, I have a dream, and it's not an MLK dream for equality. I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I live at the top, and no one knows that I live there.
And there's a button that I can press, that shoots the lighthouse... into space.
- Boy, have you lost your mind, 'cause I will help you find it!
- Are you out of your damn little pea-sized mind?
- It's like I used to tell my wife: I do not apologize unless I think I'm wrong, and if you don't like it, you can leave. I say the same thing to my current wife,
and I'll say it to my next one too.
- I'll give you a billion Stanley Nickels if you never talk to me again.
- Did I stutter!?
- Does anyone wanna trade for a toaster?
- ...and shove it up your butt!
- You've been meatballed!
Stanley Hudson Trivia
- Stanley was born July 14, 1951.
- Stanley was married and his ex-wife's name is Teri.
- Stanley's girlfriend's name is Cynthia.
- There is a picture of Stanley's daughter hanging over his desk that Michael tends to stare at, despite the fact she's in Catholic school and only in the 8th grade.
- Michael fake fired Stanley once.
- Stanley was issued a stress monitor by his doctor. It consistently goes off when Michael approaches him.
- "Florida Stanley" is a different, more adventurous and more easy-going person, and even dresses differently.
- Stanley has worked at Dunder Mifflin for 26 years.
- Stanley has adult-onset diabetes, commonly known as Type 2.
- Stanley was Dunder Mifflin's first "urban" employee.