There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
Pam is at first shy and unsure, but she grows increasingly assertive as the series progresses. She is artistically inclined throughout the series and attends art school. Pam shares a
friendship, and then a romance, with Jim Halpert, with whom she begins dating in the fourth season, marries, and starts a family.
Pam Beesly Quotes
- It’s performance review day, company-wide. Last year, my performance review started with Michael asking me what my hopes and dreams were, and it ended with him telling me he
could bench-press 190 pounds. So, I don’t really know what to expect.
- Usually on sexual harassment day everyone harasses me… as a joke.
- Roy and I just got back from the Poconos. I get ten vacation days a year, and I try to hold off taking them for as long as possible, and this year I got to the third week in January.
- Oh God no, Dwight isn’t my friend… Oh my God! Dwight’s kind of my friend!
- There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?
- They say if you’re nervous around someone, picture them naked. I do not recommend this strategy.
- Jim is not allowed to talk until after he buys me a coke. Those are the rules of jinx, and they are unflinchingly rigid.
- I don’t care what they say about me. I just want to eat.
- I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
- Kinda sounds like prison is better than Dunder Mifflin
- Michael wasn’t invited. Apparently they already knew everything they needed to know about him.
- When you're a kid, you assume your parents are soul mates. My kids are gonna be right about that.
- My dad spent the night at our place last night. My parents have been fighting for weeks and, it kinda sucks. Jim’s been great. But I’m gonna have to buy my dad a robe.
- I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
- That was weird, huh? It’s all part of the presentation. It was confusing, right? Because confusing situations happen to us all the time in our jobs. I’m just trying to
bridge the gap between what just happened and the fact that I’m going to be doing the rest of the presentation. [reading from cards, in Forrest Gump voice] Sales
is like a box a chocolates, you never know which vendor you’re gonna get. Forrest Gump.
- There’s a dry cleaner, nail place, and a gym. Oh and it’s next door to an Outback so it always smells like steak
- That’s what she said! That’s what she said!
- Once every hour someone is involved in an internet scam. That man is Michael Scott.
- I make that one copy, and I become the girl who makes copies. And by the end of the day, I’m the receptionist again.
- You know, maybe we should just have our own pregnancies and not pretend like we’re in this together.
- They have new phone systems now that can ring directly to a salesman, or someone presses “star” and they go to accounting. Basically 95% of my job.
- I’m sure she’s just confused. People scratch their heads when they’re confused. Not always like an ape, the way Meredith just did, but it happens.
- No, cause the ice melts… And then it’s like second drink!
- There’s nothing better than a beautiful day at the beach, filled with sun, surf, and… uh, diligent note-taking.
- You know what they say about a car wreck, where it’s so awful you can’t look away? The Dundies are like a car wreck that you want to look away from but you have to stare at it because your boss is making you.
- I used to be young and cute and sorta funny and I could do those cute, little cartoons. And everyone who came through here was like, “Who’s that receptionist? I like her.” Now I’m just a fat mom.
- The one thing the chore wheel doesn’t have on it, is chores.
- And I can’t even take off my hat, because then I’m Hitler.
- But the image of his dangling… Participle… Is still burned into my eyes.
- The unfair thing about working in sales is that your salary is almost all commission. So if you suck at sales, you make almost no money. I guess that’s fair.
Pam Beesly Trivia
- Pam had been engaged to Roy in Season 1 for 3 years.
- Pam received the "Whitest Sneakers Award" at the Dundies
- Pam became a salesperson at the Michael Scott Paper Company.
- Pam's two children are Cecelia and Philip.
- Pam uses yogurt lides to make medals for the Office Olympics
- Pam studies graphic design at the Pratt Institute
- Pam and Jim's honeymoon was in Puerto Rico
- Pam's middle name is Morgan
- Pam can type 90 words per minute
- Pam loves to play FreeCell at her office computer
- Cecelia's middle name is Marie.
- Pam is nicknamed Italian Food by a coworker
- Jim confesses his love for Pam in the Casino Night episode.
- Pam wears a pink colored cardigan in episodes where it is suggested that she recently had sex.
- Pam and Roy decided to get married on June 10th.
- Pam and Jim get married in Niagara Falls.
- Jim tells Michael that he as a crush on Pam in the Booze Cruise episode.
- Jim and Pam shared their first on-camera kiss in Season 2
- Jim and Pam officially started dating in Season 4
- Jim proposed to Pam in Season 5
- Pam's favorite movie is Fargo
- Pam was excellent in Volleyball during her school days.
- Pam's favorite flavor of yogurt is Mixed Berries
- Pam's parents are named William and Helene Beesly
- Pam's sister is named Penny
- Pam didn't appear in the episode Business Ethics.
- Pam dressed up a Charlie Chaplin for Halloween in New York.
- Pam was born March 25, 1979