The Office Trivia
How much do you really know about The Office?
- Pam types 90 words per minute.
- Jim types 55 words per minute.
- At the Stamford Branch, here is a list of the Call Of Duty screen names:
- Karen Filippelli - KarentheJimSlayer
- Andy - HereComesTreble
- In the Greif Counseling episode, Pam sings "On the Wings of Love" by Jeffrey Osborne during
the funeral for the bird.
- Carol, Michael's realtor, is also his real life wife.
- Pam and Michael have a pact that if neither one of them has a baby in 30 years they will
have one together.
- When Jim is promoted and transferred to the Stanford branch
his new collegue gives him the nickname of "Big Tuna" because the
day before, he was eating a tuna fish sandwich.
- Dwight's laser tag team is called the Gandalfs, a reference to Lord of the Rings.
- Pam's favorite flavor of yogurt is Mixed Berries.
- Michael's heros are: Bob Hope, Abraham Lincoln, Bono and probably God.
- Michael's cell phone ringtone is "Mambo Number Five" by Lou Bega.
- Jim's mother is Larissa Halpert and she lives at 117 Vonbergen Street.
- Phyllis' boyfriend owns Vance Refrigeration, his name is Bob Vance.
- Oscar's license plate is CHZ 2697.
- Jim's license plate is CHT 8635.
- The radio station Dwight listens to is Rock 107.
- A newspaper clipping with a large picture of Jan is posted in Michael's cabinet.
- Kevin's favorite lunch is instant noodles, while Jim always eat a ham and cheese sandwich.
- Although Dwight states he does not smile if he can help it, he is one of only a few smiling during the group photo
at the end of Conflict Resolution.
- Michael and Phyllis graduated from the same high school class
- Dwight's all time favorite movie: The Crow
- Dwight's license plate is 4018-JXT